- Please write a personal statement describing the following:
- How your involvement in the UCONN LEND Program will help you achieve your professional and personal short term and long term goals
- Describe your experience with people disabilities and their family members
- Describe your leadership experience and describe your leadership style
- Discuss how you will demonstrate the leadership competencies you learn in LEND in your role as a professional, five and ten years after completing your LEND training
- Please provide one-two written professional/academic recommendation letters attesting to your work/academic/life experience. In the space provided below, list the name, address, phone number of those two individuals providing recommendations:
Applicants are responsible for requesting letters of recommendation. We would also like to have permission to contact your references.
I permit permission for LEND staff to contact individuals providing letters of recommendation for additional information.
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
- Completed applications will be automatically emailed to Dr. Mary Beth Bruder (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cheryl Eckert (email@example.com) at University of Connecticut Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities when you click the "Submit" button below.