Students who are not enrolled in another UConn graduate course
In order to maintain active student status, you must register for a course each fall and spring.
GRAD 5997: Special Readings (Certificate)
Zero credits. This is a non-credit course for which certificate students must register in cases where their regular program of course work for credit has been interrupted and they are not otherwise registered.
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office at 860-486-3331 or email@example.com
All certificate students
Before your final semester:
- Complete a Certificate Plan of Study that must be signed by Dr. Mary Beth Bruder, major advisor for the Certificate
- Provide the original to the Graduate School
- Provide a copy to Disability Certificate (Tara Lutz 860-679-8509 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide a copy to Graduate Programs in Public Health (Barbara Case 860-679-1503 email@example.com)
- Provide a copy to other UConn graduate program (if applicable)
- Retain copy for own records
- Apply for degree completion/graduation via Student Administration System