UConn UCEDD Job Opportunities
This position will be responsible for assisting and evaluation activities under the UCEDD's 5 year strategic plan including
- Coordinating an annual evaluation of the Pappanikou Program's accomplishments and outcomes.
- Designing and implementing applied qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Developing research proposals to secure private, state and federal funding to sustain and expand the Pappanikou Program's research and evaluation agenda.
- Providing policy analysis related to programs demonstrating the full inclusion of people with disabilities in education, work and community life.
- Supervising graduate assistants, teaching or co-teaching a course in constituency-oriented Research and Dissemination.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The Center is seeking a candidate for one full time non tenure tract position in Developmental Disabilities beginning in April 2019.
Responsibilities of the Medical Educator:
- Provide technical assistance to state early childhood program administrators.
- Provide technical assistance to faculty and Institutions of Higher Education.
- Oversee the production of materials, tool, and resources for Technical Assistance for state personnel and faculty in early intervention.
- To evaluate education and technical assistance programs for faculty under the Early Childhood Personnel Center.
- Teach courses in early childhood special education and related services.
At UConn Health this Grant Funded, Research Associate 1 position is accountable for assisting in the design/development of complex research projects/programs; may act as a resource person in a prescribed research technique or field. This position is located in the Child & Family Studies department.
UConn Health seeks to fill a part time, Grant Funded, Research Assistant I position in the A.J. Pappanikou University Program for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) to assist in meeting grant objectives. At UConn Health, this class is accountable for independently performing a full range of tasks for assigned research projects/programs or segments.