- Please write a personal statement describing the following:
- How your involvement in the UCONN LEND Program will help you achieve your professional short term and long term goals
- Describe your experience thus far with people with disabilities and their family members
- Describe your leadership experience thus far and describe your leadership style
- Discuss how you will demonstrate the leadership competencies you learn in LEND as a professional in your field
- 2 Letters (1 must be from advisor)
Please provide two written professional/academic recommendation letters attesting to your work/academic/life experience. In the space provided below, list the name, address, phone number of those two individuals providing recommendations:
Two recommendation letters are required to complete your application. Applicants are responsible for requesting letters of recommendation. We would also like to have permission to contact your references.
I give permission for LEND staff to contact individuals providing letters of recommendation for additional information.
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
- When the application is complete click on the "SUBMIT" button to email the form and any attachments to the LEND Coordinator. Please contact The University of Connecticut Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities at 860-679-1500 if you have any questions. UCEDD Locations and Directions