- Sen. Chris Murphy Plans to Go to Bat for Students With Disabilities by Lauren Camera
- The Connecticut Council on Developmental Disabilities Announces the availability of funds through the Consumer Involvement Fund
- 36th Annual Report to Congress on the Implementation of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, 2014
- The ABLE Act has just passed the Senate and is on its way to becoming law
- Secretaries Burwell and Duncan Release Policy Statement on Expulsion and Suspension Practices
in Early Learning Settings
- Join the Movement – Make Connecticut Institution Free!
- CT ELDS Focus Group for Children with Disabilities
The UConn Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (Center) is a disability research and training program located on the campus of the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, Connecticut. The Center is one of a national network of University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service (UCEDD) authorized by the federal Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act and funded through the Administration on Developmental Disabilities.
- Public Health Certificate in Interdisciplinary Disability Studies
- Doctoral program in Early Childhood Intervention
- View Center Brochure
- Join our Mailing List!
- Training and Conference Presentations
- The Early Childhood Personnel Center (ECPC)
- Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AIDD)
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
- Connecticut Council On Developmental Disabilities
- Connecticut Office of Protection & Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
This page is best viewed using Internet Explorer 8 or higher. If you are having difficulty accessing the site, please click here to upgrade Internet Explorer, or switch to a different browser such as Firefox. Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader